Last Update

SEARCH FOR A MANUAL

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Natasha Bedingfield - Little Too Much HQ

Sometimes it hits like a car crash, And its too late too reverse Sometimes you make me a better person, Sometimes you bring out the worst Sometimes we get on like fire Sometimes we stopping like rain Just when I think that its over,over You wave a white flag again Aah..aah We fall out then we fall back in Aah..aah We're always back where we begin Everybody hurts just a little too much Everybody hurts but its never enough Its wonderful to fall Let's love and risk it all I'd rather love just a little too much Sometimes we're trapped in a circle 'till we're digging holes in the ground We try but nothing is working but still I want you around Cause if I'm lost in the desert I know somehow you'll find me And if i drive in the ocean, you'll be The first to rescue me www.hotnewsonglyrics.com Everybody hurts just a little too much Everybody hurts but its never enough Its wonderful to fall Let's love and risk it all I'd rather love just a little too much Ohhh..Ohhh... Everybody hurts just a little too much Everybody hurts but its never enough Aah..aah We fall out then we fall back in Aah..aah We're always back where we begin Everybody hurts just a little too much Everybody hurts but its never enough Its wonderful to fall Let's love and risk it all Even if it hurts a little too much I'd rather love just a little too much

Auto Insurance


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment