Last Update

SEARCH FOR A MANUAL

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Blair Car Accident; Blair's Ghost Visits Chuck

Chuck passes by a car accident, but brushes it off. He doesn't realize Blair was in that car. He's too late... Later, Blair's ghost visits Chuck. She meets him in a memory of a familiar place where they parted once before...only this time, it's their final goodbye. I apologize for the mediocre ghosts. I would have done more with this, but circumstances changed. So I stopped there. C: Always. C: I knew I couldn't trust you. It's the reason why I couldn't say "I love you." B: I don't think it's because you couldn't trust me. You couldn't handle feelings. But you're not like that any- C: Blair. Get out now. B: Chuck... Man: I'm sorry. Woman: Charles, there's nothing more they could do. B: Can you say it twice? (laughs) B: I'll always be here. C: Stay. B: Of course I will. I'm yours. B: Chuck...come. C: Why? B: I needed to die. Chuck, you have to stay here- C: No. B: -and let me go. C: Blair, please don't leave. I love you. B: I love you. B: Say goodbye... C: Goodbye, Blair... #22 - Top Favorited (February 12, 2010) - Entertainment #41 - Top Rated (February 12, 2010) - Entertainment

Auto Insurance


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment